Stainless Steel 201 Band Manufacturer, Suppliers & Stockist in India - Suresh Steel Centre
Suresh Steel Centre is a leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Stainless Steel 201 Bands in various shapes, material grades, dimensions, and specifications. Our manufacturing unit produces these Stainless Steel Bands and meets the needs of our customers by maintaining the highest industry standards and using premium raw materials.
Stainless Steel 304 Band is the most popular among our existing customers due to its excellent thermodynamic, electromagnetic, and mechanical properties. Our is an austenitic nickel-chromium stainless steel with a molybdenum addition that provides excellent corrosion resistance, good formability, and a superior surface finish. Stainless Steel 201 Band is widely used in various industries, including automobiles, construction, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and oil and gas.
Stainless Steel 201 Band, SS 201 Band, Stainless Steel 201 Band, Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 201 Band, Cold Rolled SS 201 Band Suppliers in India.
We also provide these Stainless Steel 201 Bands in standard and customized sizes based on the client's needs. Our team's primary goal is to add value to customer applications by delivering a high-quality product in the shortest possible time. Our is used in the automotive industry for manifolds and exhaust systems. They worked in a high-temperature environment. Hot-Rolled slabs or billets make Hot Rolled Stainless Steel 321 Bands. This increased corrosion resistance as well as flexibility. We are also the dealers of Stainless Steel Slitting Coil in India. If you want a quote, please contact us today with your specific needs.
Stainless Steel 201 Band Specifications:
|Thickness||0.02mm – 5.0mm|
|Width||3.2mm – 1500mm|
|Length||AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENT|
|Type of Material||STAINLESS STEEL SOFT, DEEP DRAW, EXTRA DEEP DRAW, QUARTER HARD, HALF HARD, FULL HARD.|
|Finish||NO.1, 2B, 2D, 2H, 2R, No.4, HAIRLINE, SCOTCH BRITE, SATIN FINISH, NO.8, BA.|
Stainless Steel 201 Band Features:
- Easy & Fast Application.
- Unlike conventional clamps, Stainless Steel bands can use for different shapes and sizes (confirm to any shape).
- High Strength, lightweight and yet economical.
- Corrosion-resistant, high temperature and specific application steel grades available, i.e. SS201, SS304 & SS316.
- Unlike welded joints, band clamping can be used on dissimilar materials and non-metals.
Stainless Steel 201 band Supply & Export - Client Project Report
Our Stainless Steel 201 Bands are of high quality, which is why we have such a large client base. Throughout the world, Stainless Steel 201 Bands are utilized in several applications. We have regular Stainless Steel Bands orders from five different countries, and we ship Stainless Steel Bands to additional 25+ countries.
|We Supply our clients Stainless Steel 201 band||Cities|
|Stainless Steel 201 band Supply Manufacturing Facilities||Rajasthan|
|Stainless Steel 201 band Supply||Gujarat|
|Steel Bandss||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Stainless Steel 201 Bands Supply||Vijaywada, Hyderabad|
Stainless Steel 201 Band Chemical Composition
|201||0.15 max||5.5-7.5||100 max||0.06 max||0.03 max||16.00-18.00||–||0.3-0.5||–|
Stainless Steel 201 Band Mechanical Properties
|Tensile strength (transverse at room temperature)||685 MPa||99400 psi|
|Tensile strength (longitudinal at room temperature)||696 MPa||101000 psi|
|Yield strength (transverse at room temperature)||292 MPa||42400 psi|
|Yield strength (longitudinal at room temperature)||201 MPa||43700 psi|
|Compressive yield strength||365 MPa||52900 psi|
|Elastic modulus||197 GPa||28573 ksi|
|Elongation at break (longitudinal at room temperature)||56%||56%|
|Elongation at break (transverse at room temperature)||62.50%||62.50%|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (transverse at room temperature)||85||85|
|Hardness, Rockwell B (longitudinal at room temperature)||85||85|
Area of applications:
- Stainless Steel 201 Band used in Marine & Shipbuilding Industry
- Stainless Steel 201 Band used in Transportation & Traffic
- Stainless Steel 201 Band used in Oil & Gas Industry
- SS 304 Band used in Chemical & Petrochemical Industry
- SS 316 Band used in Power & Telecom Industry
- Stainless Steel 201 Band used in Municipal & Utility
- SS 904L Band used in Subsea & Aerospace Industry
- Stainless Steel 201 Band used in Mining & Construction
- Stainless Steel 201 Band Payment Modes: LC (Letter of Credit), TT (Telegraphic Transfer or Wire Transfer), Cheque, and others
- Stainless Steel 201 Band Packaging: SS Band are packaged with caution and safety so they reach our clients as good as they would expect. Packaging Charges Extra.
- Stainless Steel 201 Band Port of Dispatch: Mumbai or Kalamboli ports in the Maharashtra state of India.
- Stainless Steel 201 Band Tax: 18% GST
One of India's Leading Manufacturers of Stainless Steel 201 Band in Mumbai, India.
Stainless Steel 201 Band Suppliers in Following Cities
Due to its dependability and performance, Suresh Steel Centre is one of India's leading manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, and exporters of Stainless Steel 201 Band . We supply/export Stainless Steel 201 Band products to Indian ports in the amount of two containers per month to various customers. We have sales representatives at the most important places because we provide high-quality at low prices with simple services.
|Cities We Supply Stainless Steel 201 Band products|
|Bhubaneswar||Vijaywada||Firozabad||Bokaro Steel City||Rajkot||Bharuch|
Exporting Stainless Steel 201 Band to the Following Countries
Our high-quality products and in-house processing capabilities have established us as one of India's most promising and leading Stainless Steel 201 Band suppliers. Over 35 countries purchase our Stainless Steel 201 Band regularly. We've shipped over 30+ tons of Stainless Steel Products to India in the previous seven years. We also accept Stainless Steel 201 Band orders that are fully customizable and ready to ship as soon as the customer requires them.
|Countries We Export our Stainless Steel 201 Band Products|
|United States||South Africa||Malaysia||Brazil|
|Venezuela||United Kingdom||Germany||New Zealand|